Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bad Nachtschwein Uniforms at Vergoldeten

I do have a full battle report planned as well as some Unit Profiles, but I thought I would post illustrations of the uniforms of the units present at the Battle of Vergoldeten. As always, thanks to David of the Not By Appointment blog for his excellent templates.

First up, Bad Nachtschwein!

Freikorps O'Toole
-----------------------



Freikorps Schütte
-----------------------



Gebühren Eber Grenadiers
-----------------------



Fassbinder Musketeers
-----------------------

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Nice. I particularly like the Gebühren Eber Grenadiers and Freikorps O'Toole.


-- Jeff

Snickering Corpses said...

I was especially pleased with how the grenadiers came out. I might actually paint some up at some point, as I have a few Austrian grenadier figures around.